Monday, November 8, 2010

Zara's Magic Playpen!


Yes, I've been busy! Knowing me and my past life as a workaholic, I just had to menggatal and think up some ideas for a Stay at Home business.

And so, I am proud to say that I am currently taking orders for this fantastic playpen, which Zara loves to pieces.


It hasnt been easy negotiating this deal and I really am starting right at square one - having to learn from scratch how to run a business.

Here are more details about the playpen:

"This lightweight but durable indoor/outdoor playpen is made up of individual coloured pieces that you simply snap together to change the size, shape or even create a separate smaller playpen! Best of all, it's easy to remove, pack up and store until the next baby comes along!"

Suitable up to 5 years of age.
Delivered as two boxes, each containing 16 pieces (4 of each colour).
Each individual panel measures 30cm wide x 61cm high x 3.5cm thick.
Designed in Australia from baby-safe polyethylene plastic.

Please feel free to contact me at sheahnee@gmail.com for more info and thanks so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment